Our activated charcoal tubs make an ideal gift! Why not purchase our duo deal and let a friend experience the wonder of activated organic charcoal powder for themselves?
Order your activated charcoal teeth whitening kit for two!
Want to double up on your favorite tooth whitening kit? Our bestselling powder is now available as a duo purchase…and comes with two free bamboo tooth charcoal brushes as well.
It’s never been easier or more affordable to achieve whiter, healthier teeth. Brushing with black powder might not sound like the most effective way towards achieving white teeth, but once you’ve tried it you’ll love it. Our formula is:
- 100% natural
- Quick, fast and effective
- Chemical free
- Safe to use during pregnancy
Why the formula works
Our premium quality activated is specially formulated for dental hygiene applications. Derived from crushed coconut husk and shell, it is 100% natural and safe to use. When the charred husks are exposed to high heat, their surface becomes extremely porous and effective in attracting toxins and pollutants. This magnetising process is called adsorption, which is specifically effective for drawing accumulated bacteria, food particles and film away from your gums and teeth. Charcoal is often used to absorb and minimise strong odours, and this has a very positive effect on neutralising bad breath. The overall result is an incredible and very noticeable freshening, whitening effect that Active Smile customers love.
Active Smile charcoal tooth powder comes in convenient and stylish screw-top tubs that fit easily into a toiletries bag and won’t leak or spill. It’s important to keep your tooth whitening powder in the provided tub, with the lid on, as spillage can be difficult to remove. Make sure you’re near a sink when you brush your teeth!
How to use your activated charcoal teeth whitening kit.
- To use your kit, run the bamboo toothbrush under running water and tap off the excess moisture.
- Dip the wet brush directly into the powder, and making sure not to drop any charcoal, apply it in the same manner you normally would when brushing your teeth.
- Brush in tiny circles to ensure the best coverage of all teeth, taking care not to apply too much pressure to gums.
- Brush for two to three minutes, and once finished, spit the residual charcoal into the sink.
- Rinse thoroughly and check your teeth and mouth over for any missed charcoal spots. You may need to run your bamboo brush over your teeth to loosen any remaining particles.
If you’re ready to get healthier, cleaner, whiter teeth today, why not share your journey with someone else? Active Smile offers a reduced price on our best-selling charcoal powder. Activated Charcoal is the natural, easy and affordable way to brighten your smile instantly.